Since 2006, Albury Conservation Company has funded and led many ground-breaking conservation projects in Albury/Wodonga, with support from funding bodies, key stakeholders and local community members.
- Threatened species research (e.g. Squirrel Gliders, Sloane’s Froglet)
- Social science research into local conservation knowledge, understanding and behaviour
- Hollow bearing tree (HBT) mapping and education
- Squirrel Glider nest box program for urban residents of Thurgoona and Splitters Creek
- Thurgoona Mens Shed Nest Box Program
- Community Grants Program
- Edge Pledge crowd-funding program